[ Ibiza 2003 Trip ] - Put Your Name Down !!!

James

• CTW Admin

Ok ok so I know its a bit silly to post this now etc... but I figured why not !??

If you are DEFINITELY DEFINITELY interested (no time wasters please!!) in sharing villas, failing that apartments, failing that a Hotel with us for our 2003 Trip (date tba) then please reply to this topic !!

I will then (nearer the time) be publishing the full details of the trip and this time round no details will change so you are either in or you're out. 1 week will be £300 max for flights/accom, 2 weeks will be £400 max. Obviously the costs depend on numbers.

Definitely Going To Ibiza with CTW in 2003

James

SarahPVC

CreamyC

Wub_Wub

ELLSxBELLS

DJ Tony P

DJ Carl Nicholson

clubbing_Si

Fintbeast

Bunnykins

Dogz + Friend

Big_ee69

Tresh

Oddball

Mitzie Dancer

Comfortably Numb

Big E

DJ Elemental

Dondo

fintbeast

MattD

djianw

Pepsicola

Shenlong

addy2hotty

Blu303

colin66

Ketty

Fairycake

Claire DC

beckie la la

Blu300000000000000000000000003

Definitely Going To Ibiza in 2003

Lia B

Skippy

Mike Carey

djon

Tempted

DuDu

Elsewhere

FredTheBaddie

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CTW Admin

Post deleted by James

James@ClubTheWorld.uk

• CTW Members

am def going but dunno when yet so wil wait til the details come up, i'm hoping to go twice tho - once 4 opening parties n then again in sept, am also planning on further affield so won't know anything til next year, will def try and b out there same time tho grin.gif

Im hoping to be working out there next year, im going to be going out there in April with my 2 mates who are there now and not come back till October!! You will have to come out and meet me!!

• CTW Members

I'm definitely going to Ibiza - preferably with ctw peeps and possibly / probably some clubbing chums of my own (who of course may be ctw peeps by then too!!) However, do we have to get a hotel? What's the chances of finding a villa / villa complex off the San An / Ibiza Town main road? I'm really into the idea of going with a big crowd, but it would be great to be able to chill out (mashed up or not) only with like-minded people after a heavy one. I felt like I had to hide in my hotel room after Euphoria so I didn't have to deal with the 'Brits abroad' crowd round the hotel pool. Of course this is just a suggestion, but I figured we were at the suggestion stage anyway... wink.gif

Finbar

Sow and thou shalt reap, oh brother.

• CTW Members

sounds wicked idea to me, we could have our own after parties too and after the way sum hotels were about us bringing peeps in and stuff it would save all the bother - my scars have only jsut gone from the mad receptionist that attacked me early one mornin!! crazy.gifsmile.gif

• CTW Admin

yep fint - this is exactly what we want / what we originally tried to do this year but there wasnt enough time and we couldnt find any villas which weren't booked up which were suitable.

This time I intend to get this organised well early.

Villas are gonna be wicked - as BKins says - after parties will be MENTAL !

James@ClubTheWorld.uk

• CTW Members

I actually looked at getting a villa this year. They're fairly reasonably priced if you can get 10 sharing. Keep in mind that you're also gonna need to hire a car to actually get to the villa, probably 3 cars for a 10 person villa. It's all extar cost. frown.gif

Fred The Baddie
Email: FredTheBaddie at ClubTheWorld dot com
MSN: Fox_Raynard at hotmail dot com
I am not part of any majority
-- Now in my MP3 player : Agnelli & Nelson - Holding on to Nothing --

• CTW Admin

I'm sure 10 of us can pull it off - or failing that 50+ in one hotel or apartments

James@ClubTheWorld.uk

• CTW Members

Hey....Sounds excellent idea...!

My friend did this this summer, hiring a 2 bed appartment in Playa d'en bossa (more relaxed than the one she had in San An last year) ...she was out there for a month this year and peeps from the UK just came over when they liked and stayed with her....it was also a lot more relaxed atmostphere to do whateva wheneva!!!

I'm defo going to IBiza next year.....but also seriously considering staying out there all summer, working/partying for longer than a week or 2.....

I will let you know nearer the time.....but would defo be interested in tripping along with y'all if i dont do it alone!!!! cool.gif

The Pigtails are Gaggin' for it!

• CTW Members

I'm not sure it's absolutely necessary to hire cars - if we play our cards right, buses and taxis should easily suffice. This wouldn't be any different to clubbing in San An when staying in Ibiza Town or vice-versa.

When are we planning to go? I hate the idea of going while there are loads of kids out there, but maybe this will be less of an issue if we're in private accommodation.

smile.gif

Finbar

Sow and thou shalt reap, oh brother.

• CTW Members

I'm sure that last time I looked at getting a villa in Ibiza, that some came with cars included as part of the package !! I may be wrong !! I think a car is quite handy though !!!

• CTW Members

Dunno, I'm actually thinking of going somewhere like Brazil or Mexico, the club scene is really taking off over there .

Fred The Baddie
Email: FredTheBaddie at ClubTheWorld dot com
MSN: Fox_Raynard at hotmail dot com
I am not part of any majority
-- Now in my MP3 player : Agnelli & Nelson - Holding on to Nothing --