[Site News] - DJ Profiles

• CTW DJs

Sarah - where do we send reviews to then??

What format do you want them in, ie, do you just want a review, or do you want cat#, ratings out of 5/10 etc???

Coming soon...

4th March 2006, VALVE SOUNDSYSTEM @ Sheffield Uni with Pendulum, Roni Size, Dillinja, Sub Focus and more!!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CTW Promotors
Chris_Hutchinson said:

Sarah - where do we send reviews to then??

What format do you want them in, ie, do you just want a review, or do you want cat#, ratings out of 5/10 etc???

You can PM me with the reviews - easier that way as i can them just copy & paste. Take a look at some of the reviews Alan of Testube Babies and Kernzy & Klemenza have done for us in the review section. Its better with a /10 rating if poss.

INCISION Leeds - 23rd Jan - Passion Records Tour Night!!
Email: 
sarah@clubtheworld.com
MSN: pvcsarah@hotmail.com
Speed it UP - PLEASE!

• 5 weeks later...
  • CTW Members
James said:

SarahPvc said:

James said:

Sarah,

Has DJ Freano sent in a profile or CD yet ??? confused.gif

Nope shrug.gif

O well... shrug.gif

I'm sorry but we've asked for this for months now. Can people stop badgering me/sarah about why we are 'ignoring' Freano - we are NOT and it pisses me off that anyone should think we have 'favourites' here. Just to make it clear that EVERYONE has an opportunity here on CTW - whether it be to get involved in Promoting, DJing, Developing, Organisation, Reviewing, Photographing, Merchandise - its all there for the taking and the whole concept of CTW is that "Everyone Helps Everyone Out".

End OF! Rant Over!

hi james,

you mentioned merchandice-does that mean ctw merchandice.if so contact me as i own/run UglyRecords Dj Store,and will stock ya bits.

ps.ALL THOSE ON THE WAR PATH FOR SARAH AND JAMES ABOUT DJ PROFILES,TAKE A CHILL PILL.THE PROFILE PAGE HAS GROW OVER PAST FEW MONTHS WITH GREAT INTEREST OF ARTISTS FROM AROUND THE UK,HOSTING TOUR AND INDIVIDUAL BOOKING FOR ALL ARTISTS,SO WITH THIS AND THE CLUBTHEWORLD WEBSITE ANTICS THERE VERY BUSY.