Carl Nicholson to leave Rush!

Carl Nicholson

• CTW DJs

It is with regret that i have to announce that i will no longer be a part of the Rush team, over the past year i have throughly enjoyed my time as resident, but i feel the time has now come to spread my wings, and move on to pastures new!!!! I wish all the rush team good luck, and hope that it goes from strength to strength for Jana, Rich & everybody else who has worked so hard to make it what it is today!!!

I will now be taking up residency at Vive Le Trance @ Summum, San Antonio, Ibiza during the summer on alternate Thursdays, so if any of u lovely, lovely people are around, pop in as it would be wicked to see you some of you! spliff.gif

• CTW Promotors

GOOD LUCK sweety pie!!!!!........... thumbs.gifthumbs.gifspliff.gif

Techno, Techno, Techno

• CTW Members
Carl_Nicholson said:

It is with regret that i have to announce that i will no longer be a part of the Rush team, over the past year i have throughly enjoyed my time as resident, but i feel the time has now come to spread my wings, and move on to pastures new!!!! I wish all the rush team good luck, and hope that it goes from strength to strength for Jana, Rich & everybody else who has worked so hard to make it what it is today!!!

I will now be taking up residency at Vive Le Trance @ Summum, San Antonio, Ibiza during the summer on alternate Thursdays, so if any of u lovely, lovely people are around, pop in as it would be wicked to see you some of you! spliff.gif

I just may see you out there sometime over the summer mate... spliff.gif

• CTW DJs
Carl_Nicholson said:

All the best buddy spliff.gif

• CTW Promotors

Good luck Carl and thanks for your services to Rush .

We at Rush are sorry to see Carl go but the show must go on and we have managed to sucure the services of the one and only Roosta to replace Carl .

Roosta wiil start his resideny for Rush with a special 3 Hour Bangin Hard set for Rush's 1st Birthday in June .

Scouse thumbs.gif

• CTW Promotors

roosta is good, but not quite the same as my special likkle bitch daddy Carl!! cry.gif

Techno, Techno, Techno

• CTW Promotors
Carl_Nicholson said:

miss_diddy said:

roosta is good, but not quite the same as my special likkle bitch daddy Carl!! cry.gif

Yeah baby! beerchug.gificon_smile_blush.gif

you are the bestest bitch daddy in the wholest widest worldest!!!! luvu.gifthumbs.gifbeerchug.gif

Techno, Techno, Techno

Carl_Nicholson said:

miss_diddy said:

Yeah baby! beerchug.gificon_smile_blush.gif
Mwah! icon_smile_blush.gif

• CTW Promotors
Scouse said:

only better thumbs.gif

who asked you to join in gareth???? flipa.gifthumbs.gif

Techno, Techno, Techno