house and breaks

CrashedOut

• CTW Members

i havent met him but i know of him!

have seen meat katie before- wicked!! thumbs.gif and will be doing so again on the 14th of June- yay!! grin.gif

let me know when ur in leeds! and will deffo be at some meetups and finally get the chance to meet you when im down south of the country again

u should get ur arse up here for funkissential tho!! its such a laff!

• CTW Members
liquideyes said:

Mr Happy - breakbeat music can be very "rolling" and techy but it's tricky to find stuff that stands out. Just like progressive house a year or two ago, a lot of producers are leaping on the bandwagon and doing very mediocre stuff, thanks to all the hype about breakbeat being the next big thing (yeah, whatever). Give me tech-house any day! grin.gif

just listened to a breaks cd and reliased that i was thinking breaks was a diff genre to breakbeat icon_smile_blush.gif

i do like breakbeat just not that keen on what i thought breaks were (which i think is actually just classed as [censored] hip-hoplaugh.gif)

Mr Happy's fishy fish MangaFish munch munch

MSN & e-mail - mangafish@mangafish.net
AOL - MangaMorgan
Online mixes - http://www.mangafish.net/mixes/

• CTW DJs
Ameliainleeds said:

i havent met him but i know of him!

have seen meat katie before- wicked!! thumbs.gif and will be doing so again on the 14th of June- yay!! grin.gif

let me know when ur in leeds! and will deffo be at some meetups and finally get the chance to meet you when im down south of the country again

u should get ur arse up here for funkissential tho!! its such a laff!

Yeah I know - I know the Trophys and Gavin and Tin Tin's a mate from Leeds.... it's just finding the time to do it! It's pricey getting up to Leeds every few weeks! frown.gif

Well I hope I'll be seeing you on the 27th at Incision, if not maybe the 5th - as I'm playing at Parlez-Vous??

See you then! grin.gif

WiLDCHiLD - where spacehoppers and pom poms rule :grin:

• CTW Members

Aaaaaaah i cant do either of those dates!! Uv managed to choose 2 dates in the period of time when Im at home down south, and not in leeds for once, lol!! frown.gif

5th im at my grandfathers bday so def cant do

and 27th will only be able to do if some1 can drive me up from cambridge area/or maybe london cos will have been at my sis' graduation! banghead.gif

• CTW Members
Guyster said:

Ameliainleeds said:

Yeah I know - I know the Trophys .....

1 of the trophies gave me thier phone number @ sundis, not entirely sure y as i asked if i could give em my e-mail addy so they could contact me when thier playing out in london next confused.gif that whole wkd was just strange tho scratchchin.gif

Mr Happy's fishy fish MangaFish munch munch

MSN & e-mail - mangafish@mangafish.net
AOL - MangaMorgan
Online mixes - http://www.mangafish.net/mixes/

• 20 years later...
  • CTW Admin
On 5/29/2003 at 9:03 PM, CrashedOut said:

hello all, i am new on here, was just wonderin if any1 is in 2 house or breaks on here?

it is what i play, and was wonderin which other dj's r in 2 it... :star:

FYI @Freano

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...