UPDATE!!!! Frantic Euphoria Album Launch @The Rocket Complex, London (Saturday 19th June 2004)

• CTW DJs

thought id stick a reply on.....

was a wicked night, nice turn out from ctw and niteclubbers. top venue, was even better than the photos showed smile.gif

in my opinion Tony played the best set i've heard from him, looked really relaxed and like he was enjoying it thumbsup.gif

Paul played a wicked set again smile.gif roll on BIG

as usual i really enjoyed it, managed to carry on til about 5.50 and didn't want to stop then lol.gif

was great to see everyone again and a big thanks to all at Frantic for giving CTW the chance to co-host a room, hope theres chance to do it again wink.gif

grin.gifthumbsup.gifwoot.gifyay.gifhappydance.gifbeer.gifbaz.gif

Edited by Phil B

www.djphilbenson.co.uk - updated 28/08/04

Guest saffysue

Didn't catch much of tony's set but what i heard was v good! thumbsup.gif

Phyllis played a good un as usual. thumbsup.gif

Just a shame it took 4 hours (yes, 4 hours!) to get from club to afterparty!!

Bloody tube station idiot!!!!

Thank you for keepin me sane, Phil & Amy!

xxxx

• CTW DJs

thanx.gif i've been trying to forget the torment that was the journey home lol.gif it reached the point where i could no longer give a shit what else went wrong because the life had already been sucked out of me.

as for keeping you sane.....it took its toll *dribbles and twitches*

• CTW Members

Wish I'd gone but I seriously couldnt afford it.

Glad you lot had a good time. I'll defo try to make the next one. thumbsup.gif

• CTW Members

Twas a wicked night guys! grin.gif

But why did it take you so long to get to the afterparty? What happened? blink.gif

• CTW Admin

QUOTE (Phil B @ Jun 20 2004, 15:00)
thought id stick a reply on.....
in my opinion Tony played the best set i've heard from him, looked really relaxed and like he was enjoying it  thumbsup.gif

AGREED!

Tony, you really did look a LOT more relaxed and really enjoying the set mate - FANTASTIC - I cant wait to see all this again !

Phil, again you looked SO chuffed to be up there mate and the look on your face when Dickon asked you to play on - WHAT A PICTURE - in fact I think I may have just got it (hope so).

Its seeing people chuffed like you lot did and the clubbers at the front of the stage which is precisely why we all do what we do - QUALITY - I've really got my drive back now - BIG TIME

Paul's set was absolutely top notch and just what the doctor of all those people ordered !

HUGE thanks to Dickon & Amanda at Frantic for being so kind to us - I had no idea the night was going to be that big as I hadnt seen the top room before. Most definitely my favourite venue without a doubt. THANKS ! grin.gifwub.gif

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...

• CTW Admin

EEK - hope you all got back ok !!! I seem to remember Sue had a bit of a mission on her hands too !

James@ClubTheWorld.uk

• CTW Admin
QUOTE (Ginge @ Jun 20 2004, 17:23)
Wish I'd gone but I seriously couldnt afford it.

Glad you lot had a good time. I'll defo try to make the next one. thumbsup.gif

@Ginge,

You should have said mate - I'd have got you a ticket etc.. Next time remind me!!!!!!!!!!!! There were a couple missing last night who should have definitely been there ! I wont let that happen again lol

James@ClubTheWorld.uk

• CTW DJs
QUOTE (James @ Jun 20 2004, 20:57)
EEK - hope you all got back ok !!! I seem to remember Sue had a bit of a mission on her hands too !

got back to luus just after 12 i think...... 4 stops from Stanmore and they decide to stop the train and we had to catch the bus.....was a bit of a nightmare lol.gif

• James changed the title to UPDATE!!!! Frantic Euphoria Album Launch @The Rocket Complex, London (Saturday 19th June 2004)