Eddie Halliwell's set at Camden

Maria

• CTW Moderators

OMG I have never witnessed such an intense set! His build ups and breakdowns to his tunes were so immense it was like being back at GC NEC watching PvD tease the crowd. As dirty as you like!

Halliwel was god on Saturday. Iv never really thought much of the guy, and regardless of his [censored] ups on Saturday, he still was the only DJ that shone thru Saturday night IMO.

I will most deffo be making the effort to see him in the future.

:notworthy: :biggrin:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CTW Promotors

Halliwell was good, but I thought shan played a blinder!! mind you think he was only one I can remember!! nut.gifnut.gif

Techno, Techno, Techno

• CTW Photographers

Totally agree with you hun. Everyone I spoke to at Ricks disagreed with me, but I thought he was the best by far. To be honest I didn't even notice his mistakes, I was far too [censored].

• CTW Promotors

Only dj I noticed fook up was Halliwell & thats not a odd thing as everytime I see him he cocks up!!

still good tho!! phil played it ard!!!! nod.gif

Techno, Techno, Techno

• CTW Promotors

Im fine thanx Paul, just got bovril all over my keyboard tho!!! no.gif

had a blinder again, sorry we missed ya at the train station, but I had to get a burger was starving after that cider!!!

Tony says hiya!! wavey.gif

Techno, Techno, Techno

• CTW Promotors
Maria said:

OMG I have never witnessed such an intense set! His build ups and breakdowns to his tunes were so immense it was like being back at GC NEC watching PvD tease the crowd. As dirty as you like!

Halliwel was god on Saturday. Iv never really thought much of the guy, and regardless of his [censored] ups on Saturday, he still was the only DJ that shone thru Saturday night IMO.

I will most deffo be making the effort to see him in the future.

notworthy.gifbiggrin.gif

Thats you arse talking again, you cant compare Halliwell with PvD.

CreamyC™
Email:
CreamyC@ClubTheWorld.uk
MSN: CreamyCTW@Hotmail.com
Mobile: 07956 462 642 (T-Mobile)

• CTW Members

I was at Euphoria on Saturday night, so I missed Eddie's set, but I can honestly say that the best DJ performance I have ever witnessed (and confirmed by people around me) was Eddie at Gatecrasher (Heaven) on 30 May 2003. He put Oakenfold, who headlined, to shame. Briefly spoke to him afterwards along with loads of others and we made sure that he knew that his set was a bit special.

Unfortunately I wasnt active on CTW at the time, so I don't know if anyone else on here raved about it. Did anyone else see this set?

• ClubTheWorld changed the title to Eddie Halliwell's set at Camden