Vicky Devine & Sophie Sugar reporting from Ibiza!!!

• CTW Promotors

An Ibiza update from @Vicky Devine & @Sophie Sugar ...

"Have had a bit of a shock to the old system this year as like I said i am actually working my arse off!!! its not been the easiest of seasons so far as some of you know. But i am putting my all in and I guess I can at least come out of it saying that!!!! 

The night I came out to DJ at at Eden - tonic - which is every Thursday, has basically not been working amazingly well. don't get me wrong, as far as the night is concerned we are getting by, but due to a combination of things - the island being quieter than average and the opening of some other big nights has basically knocked us. plus our lineups aren't totally amazing which has made the whole thing hard to promote. Sophie and I have been responsible for all the postering and flyering in San Antonio for the event as well as DJ'ing there in the back room which has been dead!!!!! so you can imagine at times we have been tearing our hair out. the only saving grace really is that Charlys Angelz at play 2 every Saturday night is rocking and is packed every week - but as we all know this is in the west end and credibility is not associated with that neck of the woods particularly. things did get slightly better last week and this week we have the best lineup of the season and so we will have to wait and see what happens.

On a plus note for me, Hannah and I have an ace flat and are having a wicked laugh. have had a few cockroach traumas, but then who doesn't over here. in addition I have managed to sort out a few smaller gigs in some other mainly funky places so am going to concentrate on them and just getting out of the season as much PR for myself as I can and meet new people etc. another thing that has been great is the radio. as some of you may know, Chris Bailey and I are doing live shows from cafe mambo all this week and in fact Chris is down there now doing bits and pieces for tomorrows show already. we really had to work our pants off to get all the material for this week, but have managed to get some interviews with some huge DJ´s and some wicked people out here so are really enjoying it - even if Chris hasn't left the studio for the past four days - i think he's enjoying it too. needless to say however that once this week is out of the way, we will both be going out and getting completely out of our faces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK - other news..................mmmmmmm, well, not much really. Haven't been going out loads as i just haven't had the time. Any going out has mainly been restricted to the Savannahs funky lounge where Hannah works and to Eden. Will be doing my utmost to get out and about a bit more now the season has kicked off a bit though."

INCISION Leeds - 23rd Jan - Passion Records Tour Night!!
Email: 
sarah@clubtheworld.com
MSN: pvcsarah@hotmail.com
Speed it UP - PLEASE!

• CTW Members

Its so true that the island is well quiet over here this year. frown.gif

• CTW Admin

yep VERY quiet. Was quiet in my opinion last year when compared to 2001

I dont think I will be going Ibiza in 2004. Far too many other places to visit. We all need to think of a place and if/when we want to go for 2004. Skiing is DEFFO A MUST as well.

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...

• CTW Promotors
FredTheBaddie said:

Who ? confused.gif

Sophie Sugar & Vicky Devine of course - our Ibiza correspondents!

INCISION Leeds - 23rd Jan - Passion Records Tour Night!!
Email: 
sarah@clubtheworld.com
MSN: pvcsarah@hotmail.com
Speed it UP - PLEASE!

• CTW Admin

@FredTheBaddie

I've just done a check and there are no less than 17 recent posts with you saying 'Who ? :question:'

James@ClubTheWorld.uk

• CTW Admin

yes, you did

vicky was there too

James@ClubTheWorld.uk

• CTW Admin

eh ?! I DID meet her - at Oblit - her and Sophie

James@ClubTheWorld.uk

• CTW Members
CreamyC said:

James said:

eh ?! I DID meet her - at Oblit - her and Sophie

But I met her first which makes her mine.

I'll think you'll find I met her first, before you lot even turned up....!! nod.gif

• CTW Members
James said:

Ray,

I've just done a check and there are no less than 17 recent posts with you saying 'Who ??? confused.gif'

Who ? confused.gif

Fred The Baddie
Email: FredTheBaddie at ClubTheWorld dot com
MSN: Fox_Raynard at hotmail dot com
I am not part of any majority
-- Now in my MP3 player : Agnelli & Nelson - Holding on to Nothing --

• CTW Members
James said:

Ray,

I've just done a check and there are no less than 17 recent posts with you saying 'Who ??? confused.gif'

Actually. It's 7 . Been making things up again ?

Fred The Baddie
Email: FredTheBaddie at ClubTheWorld dot com
MSN: Fox_Raynard at hotmail dot com
I am not part of any majority
-- Now in my MP3 player : Agnelli & Nelson - Holding on to Nothing --

• CTW Admin

well a load came back in the query and unlike you i couldnt be arsed to actually check them all !

its a lot whatever

James@ClubTheWorld.uk

• James changed the title to Vicky Devine & Sophie Sugar reporting from Ibiza!!!