a new female dj has landed!!

• CTW Members

Bloody hell Miss Naughty DJ - you've played at Base? At the age of 17? Wow! notworthy.gif

(We are talking about the techno night, right?)

I'd love to hear your productions too, will check out your website...

• CTW DJs
liquideyes said:

Bloody hell Miss Naughty DJ - you've played at Base? At the age of 17? Wow! notworthy.gif

(We are talking about the techno night, right?)

The Base in leeds is a hardhouse/trance night... Butch D, Gilly etc. are involved with it

Coming soon...

4th March 2006, VALVE SOUNDSYSTEM @ Sheffield Uni with Pendulum, Roni Size, Dillinja, Sub Focus and more!!!

• CTW DJs

forgot to say...... welcome to the board!! grin.gif

Coming soon...

4th March 2006, VALVE SOUNDSYSTEM @ Sheffield Uni with Pendulum, Roni Size, Dillinja, Sub Focus and more!!!

• CTW DJs

Hi thanks everyone for the welcome! Came here thru a mate, cant believe i never knew it existed before, looking at all you DJs n clubbers from all over.

But anyways, couple of things that i want to ask n tell u about that caught my attention...

To Phil B - nice to see ur on www.clubithard.com as a dj as well, not sure if u've read in my profile/CV but im also going to have my mixes played over that net radio and do reviews of clubs in leeds.

In fact I went to Sundissential north on 5th july n had a great time (first time ya see).. got in for nowt as well since i was reviewing it lol.gif

Also just to let those know that havent visited my site I do send demos out to other djs/promoters or anyone really who likes hard dance.

Click here to go to my website...

..sorry its bin a bit of an essay but nice to join anywho!

Sarah x evil_laugh.gif

• 16 years later...