Mod1 (Modula1) for CTW Trance DJ

James

• CTW Admin

The mixes coming from this man lately are fantastic and getting better and better. He was even good enough to give me his ONE OFF latest mix on tape after I heard it thumping out after Global Gathering.

WTF are we doing ? Mod1 should be playing Trance in back rooms ASAP. We need a CTW Trance Promotor who can get this dude some sets ASAP!

Please show your support for our very own Mod1 on this post, one day i'm sure we'll get to play some Trance DJs and Mod1 is at the TOP of my list.

Nice1 Ian. thumbs.gif

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CTW Admin

hang on Alison, I was making a statement that he SHOULD be / I WANT him to be - for all I know Ian may say 'fook off' lol

CTW DJs are DJs who have the backing from a large proportion of the community - i'm 99% certain Ian has / will have this ! grin.gif

James@ClubTheWorld.uk

• CTW Promotors
James said:

hang on Alison, I was making a statement that he SHOULD be / I WANT him to be - for all I know Ian may say 'fook off' lol

CTW DJs are DJs who have the backing from a large proportion of the community - i'm 99% certain Ian has / will have this ! grin.gif

I'm with the 1%.

CreamyC™
Email:
CreamyC@ClubTheWorld.uk
MSN: CreamyCTW@Hotmail.com
Mobile: 07956 462 642 (T-Mobile)

• CTW DJs
James said:

OK, well nice one for WANTING him on board lol!

I'M HUNGRY!

LittleMissLoud said:

Trying to get away form the site being a purely hard house thing, I think there needs to be more variety amongst the CTW DJ's, and having Ian on board is a wicked choice. Nice one!! thumbs.gif

I play a range of styles, Classic House being my speciality, James i'll send you some stuff - see what you think

• CTW Admin

Diablo,

I'm not really 'up' on 'classic house' these days but there must be someone here who is / can promote this genre - again we need more people to be involved though - its a toughy. frown.gif I guess it will all come in time but i kinda sense we've gotta start being proactive again like we used to be and not expect people to approach us.

You should send your CD to Sarah & Spinback though as they cover most genres now I think ?

James@ClubTheWorld.uk

• CTW Admin

I think Ed is wanting to get into this position at some point but i'm not sure how soon.

James@ClubTheWorld.uk

James said:

Diablo,

I'm not really 'up' on 'classic house' these days but there must be someone here who is / can promote this genre - again we need more people to be involved though - its a toughy. frown.gif I guess it will all come in time but i kinda sense we've gotta start being proactive again like we used to be and not expect people to approach us.

You should send your CD to Sarah & Spinback though as they cover most genres now I think ?

I'm running on tapes at the moment, till i get a new writer

But like i say i play about 6 different styles, so i'm bound to 'fit in' somewhere

CreamyC said:

We always here of 'people' sending in their stuff but never do.

Kev - in the process of sending a demo down to Tony.P - just need to steal a jiffy envelope from work

• CTW Admin

ok dudes - lets keep this thread to the topic of Mod1/Trance and PM about the other stuff. cheers smile.gif

James@ClubTheWorld.uk

• CTW Promotors

Ian/mod1 is ace... im sure he will make an excellnt CTW trance DJ.. notworthy.gif

Techno, Techno, Techno