A big hello to people!!!

• CTW Members

LOL! - yeah i spoke to Liam in another post hahahaha smile.gif - got all that sorted out!!!

Spank you once more to ppl saying hi! Hi to you back again!

announce.gifannounce.gif

"Two fish are in a tank...One turns to the other and says "So how the [censored] do you drive this thing?!"

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CTW Members

Ahhhh so you and Chris know each other already eh? Well yeah, make sure you drag him along to Smile Chris, more the merrier!

Olly, you going to help me get some reallyyy embarrassing pix of Chris? Coz we all know how much he likes 'avin' his pic taken, Hehehe! evil_laugh.gif

• CTW DJs
Tara said:

Olly, you going to help me get some reallyyy embarrassing pix of Chris? Coz we all know how much he likes 'avin' his pic taken, Hehehe! evil_laugh.gif

he doesnt - I have met olly exactly same number of times I have met you, despite knowing him for over 4yrs now laugh.gif

Coming soon...

4th March 2006, VALVE SOUNDSYSTEM @ Sheffield Uni with Pendulum, Roni Size, Dillinja, Sub Focus and more!!!

• CTW Members
Chris_Hutchinson said:

Tara said:

he doesnt - I have met olly exactly same number of times I have met you, despite knowing him for over 4yrs now laugh.gif

LOL

You Can Never Have Too Much Of A Good Thing :wink:
It'd Be Rude Not 2!! *I Need A Tissue*
MSN: Claire___DC @hotmail.com  Email: clairedc @ dsl .pipex .com

• CTW Members
Chris_Hutchinson said:

Tara said:

hahahahahahaha smile.gif - yeah but every time u've sent me a pic chris u've always gone "ugh i look so bad in photos" hahahaha :D

but dont we all! dont u dare get a pic of me!

angryfire.gif

"Two fish are in a tank...One turns to the other and says "So how the [censored] do you drive this thing?!"

• CTW DJs
OllyPerris said:

Chris_Hutchinson said:

Tara said:

hahahahahahaha smile.gif - yeah but every time u've sent me a pic chris u've always gone "ugh i look so bad in photos" hahahaha :D

angryfire.gif

if only I could remember that [censored] link to the pic u sent last night laugh.gif

If I wasnt distracted buying records, I would have saved the pic and used it for blackmail yawn.gif

Coming soon...

4th March 2006, VALVE SOUNDSYSTEM @ Sheffield Uni with Pendulum, Roni Size, Dillinja, Sub Focus and more!!!

• CTW Members
Chris_Hutchinson said:

OllyPerris said:

Chris_Hutchinson said:

Tara said:

angryfire.gif

if only I could remember that [censored] link to the pic u sent last night laugh.gif

If I wasnt distracted buying records, I would have saved the pic and used it for blackmail yawn.gif

Chris.... i got some... evil_laugh.gif

Olly - be afraid wink.giflol.gifinlove.gif

• CTW Members

Majikman : Yep wink.gif didnt really wanna use this as a place to advertise lol, but we have a track called "Atmosphere" on the next DJ Nation EP which is going to be released in October sometime!

Claire: I have the pics of u from tidyssential hun and im not afraid to use em flipa.gifwink.gif

• CTW Members
OllyPerris said:

Claire: I have the pics of u from tidyssential hun and im not afraid to use em flipa.gifwink.gif

Haha.... i have riot pics and im not afraid to use them either *wank* wink.giflol.gif

• CTW Members
Chris_Hutchinson said:

Chris....I got 2 pics of Olly....(*hint*hint*) scratchchin.gif