WTF...has happened..

LittleMissLoud said:

Some (not all) of the people that complain of being jumped on are also qucik to jump on others and attempt to make them look small.

I think people spend far too much time analysing things, instead of just getting on with it - it happens in real life, and it will happen on a message board.

Peace heartbeat.gif

Agreed but maybe this post may make peeps think again before typing & how they word things poss, as not everyone is thick skinned & some do take personal & feel *ganged up on* or *cliquey* thumbs.gif

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CTW Moderators
LittleMissLoud said:

I think people spend far too much time analysing things, instead of just getting on with it - it happens in real life, and it will happen on a message board.

Peace heartbeat.gif

Word up sistah !

• CTW Promotors
miss_diddy said:

LittleMissLoud said:

Some (not all) of the people that complain of being jumped on are also qucik to jump on others and attempt to make them look small.

Peace heartbeat.gif

Agreed but maybe this post may make peeps think again before typing & how they word things poss, as not everyone is thick skinned & some do take personal & feel *ganged up on* or *cliquey* thumbs.gif

Like you and your partner in crime Cheeky Chick you mean ?

CreamyC™
Email:
CreamyC@ClubTheWorld.uk
MSN: CreamyCTW@Hotmail.com
Mobile: 07956 462 642 (T-Mobile)

• CTW Admin
miss_diddy said:

It will make some people re-think their presentation, but will possibly be only short lived until we debate this again. However the remainder of people will continue to enjoy winding people up - this is life.

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...

CreamyC said:

Like you and your partner in crime Cheeky Chick you mean ?

firstly Kev we is harmless & if you feel threatened by us we do apologise, but where have we ganged up on you??? You know how irressistable you is!! HUNK O LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shag.gif

• CTW Members

everyone ive met on here i like,ok some more than others.

i dont dislike anyone on here ive not met but what im trying to say is if i post and someone puts me down cause of wot i said and i ignore it i then look as if that person is right and im wrong.

all i would ask is that the person who doesnt agree with me just puts that and their reason why without getting bitchy about it.

just a thought shrug.gif

coollogo_com_710477.thumb.jpgbong.gif

• CTW Admin
cheeky_chick said:

i dont dislike anyone on here ive not met but what im trying to say is if i post and someone puts me down cause of wot i said and i ignore it i then look as if that person is right and im wrong.

all i would ask is that the person who doesnt agree with me just puts that and their reason why without getting bitchy about it.

just a thought shrug.gif

I dont think you should assume the worst - a lot of the readers on the forums are intelligent and I personally think would see your view over someone who cant handle the debate and resorts to insults.

James@ClubTheWorld.uk

• CTW Promotors
cheeky_chick said:

just a thought shrug.gif

You're ugly by the way.

CreamyC™
Email:
CreamyC@ClubTheWorld.uk

• CTW Promotors
cheeky_chick said:

creamy ive always tried to make sure in every possible way that i try and get my view across without offending anyone,thats when i feel brave enough to post that is.

I'm sorry but I find that arse, you've always been honest in your views and I doubt very much you are scared of anyone, barring me that is.

CreamyC™
Email:
CreamyC@ClubTheWorld.uk

• CTW Admin

I think Kev and others should take 'leave' for 6 months so people can speak out wink.gif

James@ClubTheWorld.uk

• CTW Members
CreamyC said:

cheeky_chick said:

just a thought shrug.gif

You're ugly by the way.

damn,i knew i should of saved that smilie for you.

coollogo_com_710477.thumb.jpgbong.gif

• CTW Moderators

jus reading this post and i agree where its said people should think bout what they say before jumping on people and having there opinions its ok sayin sometimes people take things wrong but what about wen people say really hurtful things to get a reaction and its the opposite party that looks in the wrong like wen i was told adoption for my kids that really hurt and i retaliated which was wrong of me in the way that i did but that really hurt me and i didnt know what else to do. others no doubt have been left in this situation and i think them people who do this to get a reaction should think about peoples feelings and not get on there backs or have a formal warning. shrug.gif

🎧20,000 Hardcore members,  I say the future is ours🎧

• CTW Members
cheeky_chick said:

just a thought shrug.gif

i couldnt of sed it better myself!!! thumbs.gifthumbs.gif

lifes one big dance party