Ez all....so wheres the junglists inside den?

• CTW Members

Ez everyone... im a drum and bass arena forum member comin ere for the first time cause ma mate lushy comes here....

Just thought id sign up and see wat a gwarn....

I used to be into house and stuff years ago now...ive been raving for over 9 years... haha and gettin wrecked for about the same period of time.

I work for an insurance company in bournemouth (Liverpool Victoria) some of u from bournemouth that come ere might of heard of dem or work there too. smile.gif

I run a drum and bass night with some friends in portsmouth. im part of total eclipse promotions... last night we did we had raiden play from renegade hardware as well as some old skool from dj druid and some others too... next night were doin weve got Brock Brock Brockie!!!!!!!!!! hahaha playing. WELL lookin foward to that one.

And after that weve got a fuckin big one planned. watch the space. its all good. wink.gif

Anyways so wots the dealy yo? cau u have sigs and stuff on this forum? and does anyone here rate hip hop at all? i like dat too. smile.gif

mid 90s to late 80s hip hop is the [censored]. :P

House i can still get into sometimes...but i aint really feelin that no more to be honest. its ALRIGHT...but i think house crowds are a little too pretentious for my liking.

Jungle drum and bass has always been a big part of my life... but like i said i ave been into other things too. i was a techno prisoner for a while ya know...but then the d and b caught my attention again... being raving since 1995... still goin strong. :Pthumbs.gif

eclipse_iguacu.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CTW Members
BludclartJunglist said:

...but i aint really feelin that no more to be honest. its ALRIGHT...but i think house crowds are a little too pretentious for my liking.

thumbs.gif

wad up breadbin, whys we speaking like we dont know how ya get me.

oh and what rubbish above.

hello, enjoy your stay...

Jay said:

BludclartJunglist said:

...but i aint really feelin that no more to be honest. its ALRIGHT...but i think house crowds are a little too pretentious for my liking.

thumbs.gif

wad up breadbin, whys we speaking like we dont know how ya get me.

oh and what rubbish above.

hello, enjoy your stay...

laugh.gif iz he a blickman or a wigger???? confused.gif

• CTW Members

well its nice to see whiteboy roys a complete and utter wanker.

im mixed race if u really wanna know. im half south african but i was born over ere. so just for u ill break it down. my dads black and my mums white. so that makes me black but a lighter shade. smile.gif lol.

So hopefully theres no need to gwarn like jimmy screechy now is there?

Ill stick to wot i said. I think house crowds are pretentious. take nights like miss moneypennys maison in bournemouth etc..na man. frontin in ur armani or evisu which we all like aint the way foward u know? Yer ok i think the musics cool sometimes but i prefer to just RAVE. see thats the thing with drum and bass. u go to a party and u KNOW youve moved.

But dont get me wrong though. i ave met some safe people at house nights before... genuinly safe people. I didnt mean to try and tar u all with the stereotype brush... but the last house night i went to (in the summer) was proper dry.

Hardhouse was good back in the day before people jumped on the bandwagon... and ruined it. But hey musics music and were all ravers innit.

But drum and bass has always been underground and will be around forever. we just like roaches. always livin...haha.

Maximum boost to each and every one of yas... but PLEASE

. leave the beef at home yer? laugh.gif

eclipse_iguacu.jpg

• CTW Members

Hey Tigz...lol...

You'll learn to speak (proper) english, until then...Keep IT Real! kisscheek.gif

The music, The people,The lights,The sounds.
The faces, The clothing, The smoke,The crowds.
All moving, All dancing,All feeling the beat.
All enjoying, All feeling,All on their feet.
Such passion,Such bliss,Such ectasy, and joy.
Such smiles, Such fun, Such laughter,
4 Every girl and boy

• CTW Members

lol...your on a Forum, where almost everyone is into some sorta House Music....

The music, The people,The lights,The sounds.
The faces, The clothing, The smoke,The crowds.
All moving, All dancing,All feeling the beat.
All enjoying, All feeling,All on their feet.
Such passion,Such bliss,Such ectasy, and joy.
Such smiles, Such fun, Such laughter,
4 Every girl and boy

• CTW Moderators

s'up ?

Velcome to zee forums zat iz called clubdaworld.

We liek all sorts of music on dis forum init. Day range from hardhouse to funky to trance to techni to RnB to hip hop. You know how it iz yeh ?

Da emergency exits are..

dat way-----------------|>

If you need help in an emergency, den you cliick on da "notify moderator" option. Yeah ? cool.

So, wha gwan, boh ? YOu feeling bruck tonight ?

wavey.gif