• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CTW Members
miss_diddy said:

James said:

Lisa - do you know MadClubber ? scratchchin.gif

Hmmmmmmmmmmm madclubber on line when Lisa is off & lisa on when madclubber is off!! scratchchin.gifshrug.gif

i just noticed that!!!!

• CTW Members
James said:

Lisa - do you know MadClubber ? scratchchin.gif

I certainly do James! I'm round at his house now logged into one of his computers as he seems to have 2 for some greedy fukkin reason!

Mind you he is a busy little web designer type person so I suppose it's warranted!

Why do you ask anyway?

The Harder The better

• CTW Members

Would you like to see us both on at the same time guys? We were swopping around on the same computer at first but then he set the other one up so we have one a piece to use!

Got a right suspicious lot round here havent we laugh.gif

He's nipped out to the shop but he will be back and I'm sure we can put you out of your misery and get logged on at the same time! wink.gif

The Harder The better

• CTW Members

I guess its cos we're fed up of people signing up pretending to be people they are not, and also people signing up under fake names etc etc etc.

Tell us about the bush @ TW4, and we'll let it settle. smile.gif

LisaLashes said:

Would you like to see us both on at the same time guys? We were swopping around on the same computer at first but then he set the other one up so we have one a piece to use!

He's nipped out to the shop but he will be back and I'm sure we can put you out of your misery and get logged on at the same time! wink.gif

yes!!!! spliff.gif So what happened to you at TW4 then Lisa?? Pm me if you are embarrassed!! laugh.gifwink.gif

• CTW Members

Lashes heartbeat.gif

• CTW Members
LisaLashes said:

Surely just answering Miss Diddys question will ''put us out of our misery'' .....

• CTW Members
LisaLashes said:

Nick G said:

Surely just answering Miss Diddys question will ''put us out of our misery'' .....

Miss Diddys question has an embarrasing answer that I dont really wish to talk about right now so nuff said on that matter

Didn't see that answer coming rolleyes.gif

• CTW DJs
LisaLashes said:

Nick G said:

Miss Diddys question has an embarrasing answer that I dont really wish to talk about right now so nuff said on that matter

couldn't you pm her so she can clarify it.?

I believe ya anyway scratchchin.gifscratchchin.gifscratchchin.gifscratchchin.gifgrin.gif

• CTW Members

Welcome to clubtheworld nerner.gif

Tut Tut, all these people coming out of the woodwork to say hello and perv at Miss Lashes shake.gif

Nice Jubblies btw shag.gif

My new tune - Acid Test
Read the CTW music news HERE DJ collapses after World record attempt
"Dont u think its about time you grew up?"
"No"
Girl's are the Devil

• CTW Members
LisaLashes said:

Nick G said:

I can understand why it might be embarrasing enough to warrant not talking about in public, given your status and career (if you are Lisa Lashes, that is)... But I'm sure really you find it just as funny as the rest of us! PM'ing Lisa (Miss_Diddy) wouldn't be that embarrasing and then us sceptics would be proven wrong.

If you are the real Lashes, welcome! If you're not, good one... Maybe!

w: www.bukeytheloon.com
e: cunt@bukeytheloon.com
msn: msn@bukeytheloon.com

Other CTWers verdict of Bukey

• James unlocked this topic