godskitchen: Anarchy in the Gk

BenRW

• CTW Members

Got in early on and the hard room had a full dance floor already whilst Petrae Foy in the main room was slower to get things moving. Jon O'Bir really hotted up the main room playing some great tracks towards the end of his set like 'Airwave - Save Me'.

And then the man of the night stepped up and Armin Van Buuren got the up for it crowd dancing away with many hands in the air moments. Favourite time of his set was the ronski speed remix of '1999' followed by 'Strange World' followed by 'Loops and Tings'. Highlight of the night for me. After going a bit more techy for a bit he then lifted the mood right back up to pure euphoria to end his marathon set.

With Fergie stepping up my m8 had to leave so i had a foray into the polysexual room to find glazby just finishing his set and Lisa Pin-Up coming on. So much for seeing any of Fergie's set then as Lisa got my heart beat racing and i finished off the night having a good hard stomp all the way thru to close. Such was her set that i thought it was about 2 am again not the last set of the night.

The only downside to the entire night was having to leave at the end

And in great news this is turning into a monthly event. Cardiff has been severely lacking in trance allnighters and now it finally has one.

I was going to post a gag about flagellation, necrophilia and bestiality but it's just flogging a dead horse.