Sunday fun day stick it up ya bum day

Clubbing Si

• CTW Moderators

No.   
meant to be my day off but the young lad who works for me decided to go to Devon and not tell anyone.  His dad was going to get him last night but not heard from either so I have to go in to make sure there’s someone to close up.  

looks like my holidays fast becoming cancelled. 😞

• Sad 1

🎧20,000 Hardcore members,  I say the future is ours🎧

• CTW Moderators
16 minutes ago, Clubbing Si said:

Bloody kids 

Yep.  I feel bad though his mum kicked him out after attacking him apparently a drinker. He’s moved in with his dad who only has a 1 bed flat.  She did the same to his little brother a few months ago who also now lives with his dad so he just went on a bender and didn’t tell anyone.  His dad was in bits yesterday.  Spoils my plans for the day though as still got to go in for 1pm to see if he turns up or not.  

• CTW Moderators

Tell that to my manager who thinks she can just tell him off on the phone and he drops into place.  She will ignore the phone when I call and I’m expected to sort it all. 🤣

just trying to get on for a year or so that I have something credible for my CV and I can move on up with another company and it will be easier when I can drive.  

• Love 1