David Timothy - Tidy Weekender 25 DJ Poll Winners Mix 10

David Timothy

• CTW DJs

I was lucky enough this year to be chosen to do a livestream DJ set from Glamzoo the new ish home of Tidy here's the video and the mix can also be streamed on Spotify search Tidy Weekender Poll Winners mix 10 David Timothy 

• Wow 1

• CTW DJs
1 hour ago, Clubbing Si said:

Mate.   U look soooo nervy at start man.  How was it 

Haha well scary I was proper nervous haha but I did it and the mix wasn’t too bad either 😂

• Love 1
  • Like 1

• CTW Admin

@David Timothy  Listening to this now, only half way through 😮 - absolutely first class mate, very tight mix !   So much respect for anyone that call pull this off, not sure I would ever have the balls to get up there -  eespecially with Amo saying no pressure !

• Love 1

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...

• CTW DJs
1 hour ago, James said:

@David Timothy  Listening to this now, only half way through 😮 - absolutely first class mate, very tight mix !   So much respect for anyone that call pull this off, not sure I would ever have the balls to get up there -  eespecially with Amo saying no pressure !

Aww thanks mate means a lot to me I’ve put so much hard work into everything to get where I am and I’m so glad I’ve got back into it all it’s amazing.

Very scary experience mixing in front of not only Amo but Andy too and a few others 

• Love 1

• CTW Admin
21 hours ago, David Timothy said:

Aww thanks mate means a lot to me I’ve put so much hard work into everything to get where I am and I’m so glad I’ve got back into it all it’s amazing.

Very scary experience mixing in front of not only Amo but Andy too and a few others 

I bet mate !!!! Proper brown trousers stuff there.  

I had enough drama playing in front of A few chalets full at TW 🥳🥳🥳