Dance Valley Winter Edition !

• CTW Members

James, Maria, Lisa, Liam, Tony, whoever....could one of you lovely type peeps bung this in the event suggestion forum please. I think the attachment was too big to start with but forgot to check.

Sorry for being a hinderance.

Cheers to whoever does it. huggles.gifflowers.gifily.gifgrouphug.gifbeer.gifnotworthy.gif

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CTW Members

Flights and hotel will be cheaper at this time of year so could be up for this..

If it starts at 7pm, could get a pm flight out there on the day. No point in having a hotel for that night as its an alnighter but get a hotel for the following night and to recover..flight back on a monday will also be cheaper.. excluding DV ticket should be able to get flight and hotel for under 75 quid per person if 2 people sharing

• CTW Members

easyjet flight leaving luton at 1pm on sat returning 10pm monday is currently 31 quid return!

hotels - based on 2 sharing for the sunday night, rooms in decent enough hotels are around 60 quid...so less than 65 quid per person excluding DV ticket..

Ibis by the airport is showing 58 quid per room..

Depending on numbers we could get a group booking discount

Getting from the airport to the centre of amsterdam and then to the event should be around 5 euros per person

• CTW Members

I've just found out from an mate he can get me free tickets, so I am definitely going!!! Going to stay at mates house again...so all in all should cost me my flight...say £40!!

scratchy.gif Mmm, no holiday left though for the Monday...feel a sickie it due on 6th Dec!

yay.gifgrin.gifyes.gifw00t.gifthumbsup.gif (I could go on forever with these smilies!)

WiLDCHiLD\\6TH FEBRUARY\\HEAVEN\\9PM-7AM
AFTERPARTY AT MILK
RM1 - WiLDCHiLD V PASSION\\JUDGE JULES\\BK\\JFK\\
THRILLSEEKERS\\REECE ELLIOT\\MARC WEST\\SIMON PATERSON\\BRISKY
RM2 - RIOT V STORM FEAT. CTW\\ED REAL\\PAUL GLAZBY\\KARIM\\CALLY & JUICE\\NICK LUNN\\LITTLE GEM\\DANNY GILLIGAN\\LEE HARRIS & CHRIS HAWKES\\TONY P\\CARL NICHOLSON
RM3 - WiLDCHiLDMOTHERFUNKERS V MOONWALK
RM4 - PUKKA UP
RM5 - BECOME ONE\\MILK\\DIRTY DJ'S\\REVOLUTION

• CTW Members

Yeah can do, I'm not all that good at remembering tracks and DJ's though.

WiLDCHiLD\\6TH FEBRUARY\\HEAVEN\\9PM-7AM
AFTERPARTY AT MILK
RM1 - WiLDCHiLD V PASSION\\JUDGE JULES\\BK\\JFK\\
THRILLSEEKERS\\REECE ELLIOT\\MARC WEST\\SIMON PATERSON\\BRISKY
RM2 - RIOT V STORM FEAT. CTW\\ED REAL\\PAUL GLAZBY\\KARIM\\CALLY & JUICE\\NICK LUNN\\LITTLE GEM\\DANNY GILLIGAN\\LEE HARRIS & CHRIS HAWKES\\TONY P\\CARL NICHOLSON
RM3 - WiLDCHiLDMOTHERFUNKERS V MOONWALK
RM4 - PUKKA UP
RM5 - BECOME ONE\\MILK\\DIRTY DJ'S\\REVOLUTION

• CTW Members

I THINK James asked me to do a review of DVbut I couldnt without dribbling all over my keyboard. Give it a go, you might like it. wink.gif

QUOTE (Rascal @ Aug 18 2004, 16:15)
Yeah can do, I'm not all that good at remembering tracks and DJ's though.

You're useless wink.gif

Have you seen the HQ Line up for November 13th, Docklands Amsterdam ?!

Fock ME !!! eek.gif

It looks AMAZING. Wicked line up. I really wana go !

Been looking at most of the flyers I brought back with me from 'Dam, and they seem to have it ALL over there.

Gona move over there I think lol.

• CTW Admin

Looks like I plan - i MUCH prefer Winter to Summer ! smile.gif

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...

• CTW Members

I really wanna go to this too, but doubt I'll have the money tbh! start saving I guess!

Edited by Tara

• 2 weeks later...
  • CTW Members

Could someone make this thread a sticky...

Easyjet flights from luton still 31 quid. Still plenty of hotel accomodation going for 60 quid per night based on 2 sharing. Expect hotel accomodation to go up to around 90 quid a night if you're interested but want to leave it till the last minute. If there is enough interest then im happy to arrange and set up a meet..

I know this is close to xmas but its a new venue, 8 arenas under 1 roof and expected 40,000 people. This is going to be one hell of an event and what better way to end the year?!

For anyone who missed Dance Valley, this event was awesome and the winter edition will be as good if not better!

Pinned.

Wish I could attend this - but it's too close to Christmas for me, and right now, I cannot afford it anyways. But I do think the people who didn't go to the last one, should try and attend this !

• CTW Members

I know exactly how you feel Maria. Way too close to christmas and I dont thin kI'll risk putting this on my credit card like I did last time.

Defo gonna stat saving for the next one though.

• 3 months later...