Where would we be without Ferry Costen?

• CTW Members
QUOTE (JIMBOB @ Aug 13 2004, 11:20)
QUOTE (Steph @ Aug 13 2004, 09:54)
QUOTE (JIMBOB @ Aug 12 2004, 17:51)
well it is really! if he's ginger, then he should be mocked

I think you should take that back buttmunch... nono.gif

Our fellow member Ginge is a prime example of just how wonderful the ginger species are! flowers.gif

hahaha i love jokers like you!

gingers - ok! i gotta remember that one! roflmao.gif

Sssshhh! Do you even like Trance anyway?

Anyhow. No Trance producer has made such an impact to the Trance scene then Ferry, Ferry is behind more of the big classics then anyone else. He's a legend and he was the original pioneer of the big riff sound. Go Ferry.

Oh, actually Matt Darey almost had as big effect on Trance but then he vanished to do extreme sports for 3 years in 2000 and came back in 2003 and by that time he has been left behind. Which is a shame, because in 99 it was all about Ferry and Darey and no one else. But imo Darey is still the most talented producer out there.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CTW Members
QUOTE (JIMBOB @ Aug 13 2004, 14:54)
no i hate trance!

says it all about your comments then really doesnt it rolleyes.gif

... ''there shouldnt be boundaries between the different genres of music... we like what we like, and if you like it, listen to it...if you dont, dont...simple'' thumbsup.gif ...

• CTW Members

Our fellow member Ginge is a prime example of just how wonderful the ginger species are! flowers.gif

Awww...I feel so warm and fluffy inside now, like a Milky Way choccy bar thats been left out in the sun. blink.gifuhm.gif

I'll show you just how nice I can be when we run into each other again. wink.gifflowers.gifwub.gifshag.gif

• CTW Members
QUOTE (JIMBOB @ Aug 13 2004, 14:54)
no i hate trance!

So if you hate Trance don't comment on it cos you don't have no idea what you chatting about your breeze merchant. Gutted that none of your Garage djs can't touch Ferry or Tiesto in popularity stakes?

• CTW Members
QUOTE (LTM @ Aug 13 2004, 14:30)
QUOTE (JIMBOB @ Aug 13 2004, 11:20)
QUOTE (JIMBOB @ Aug 12 2004, 17:51)
well it is really! if he's ginger, then he should be mocked

hahaha i love jokers like you!

gingers - ok! i gotta remember that one! roflmao.gif

Sssshhh! Do you even like Trance anyway?

Anyhow. No Trance producer has made such an impact to the Trance scene then Ferry, Ferry is behind more of the big classics then anyone else. He's a legend and he was the original pioneer of the big riff sound. Go Ferry.

Oh, actually Matt Darey almost had as big effect on Trance but then he vanished to do extreme sports for 3 years in 2000 and came back in 2003 and by that time he has been left behind. Which is a shame, because in 99 it was all about Ferry and Darey and no one else. But imo Darey is still the most talented producer out there.

for once i have to agree with LTM here, matt darey was the dogs bollox in '99 notworthy.gif

• CTW Members

Matt Darey is my god. I buy everything he does and he fucking owned 99. You'd hear about 10 Darey tunes and remixes a Trance night defo. If he was djing in 1999 and kept with it instead of taking a massive break he'd be well up there with Armin, Ferry and Tiesto. Tho he is back and getting tunes into the club again so I'm happy.

Edited by LTM