PLEASE READ re SARAH PVC

goshow

Happy birthday for the 8th Sarah. I'm not going mad just remebering my sis on what would have been her birthday. I know this is now 4 days ago but it's the first chance i've had to get on here for a few days.

I know there are loads of people out there who miss her greatly, i can tell that from the posts on here. I'm not a major spiritual person but after a very moving experience at  TidyWeekender 7 i certainly know she's looking over us and still making sure that we're all having a great weekend. notworthy.gif

176090[/snapback]

Days like this must make it all the more harder to comprehend ... I too believe there's a fair few up there watching over us ... She is and always will be so sadly miss huggles.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • CTW Members

Well, The coroners inquest was held at Cleethorpes Coroners office today at 09.30am.

The verdict was that Sarah died from accidental death.

Basically from all the inquest reports it was found that Sarah was on medication for depression and also sleeping tablets. A combination of these tablets can make a person very anxious (sp) and confused. Also found was a reasonably high level of alcohol in her system, About 10 units (5 pints or so). This combined with the medication made Sarah very confused and forgetfull as to whether she had taken her medication or not.

It was found that she had probably taken her medication about 3 times and with the alcohol this had slowed her metabolism and heart rate down until her heart eventually stopped. A totally painless death.

As i have always said, i wasn't bothered about the result as it doesn't change the final outcome but the book can now be closed and any rumours stopped.

On behalf of my family and myself i would like to pass on all our thanks to everyone who spoke, knew, helped or enjoyed time with Sarah and also for all the kind words, help and support that people from this site and others, have given to my family and me over the past few months. We will all have to try and sort this remembrance boogie out for the 9th of October, if not before. I'm sure i will be seing a few of you before then anyway.

Sarah was and always will be remembered by me as my greatest idol. She used to beat me up when i was a kid and always tease me but that soon stopped when i passed her in the height margins!

In my life and in my world of clubbing she was, and always will be, my life, my soul and everything that i aspired to be. She is without doubt looking over each and everyone of us where ever we are and whatever we are doing. She is my guardian angel in times of need and times of uplifting.

To use a line from the outstanding film Gladiator; "We will meet again, but not yet, not yet"

• CTW Promotors

James,

Big hugs to you & your family. Sarah will always be remembered & is no doubt up the sky looking down right now & having a good old laugh at us & saying to the other angels *it's almost the weekend* huggles.gif

Techno, Techno, Techno

Hey Jim,

I know the outcome doesn't really make a differece, but it's nice to know her passing was painless. She is still missed alot. See you soon huggles.gif

• CTW Members

My thoughts are with you James and your family.

Sarah will always play a big part in a lot of peoples lives.

I know that Sarah is watching over us all and she will keep watching over us until we join her in that better place.

Steph xxxx

• CTW Admin

Jim,

I still cant believe Sarah isnt with us anymore, my thoughts are still with you and your family. A couple of years ago I was out partying with Sarah every Friday & Saturday without fail, I'm hardly out at all these days so I dont get to see everyone anywhere near as much as I'd like but if there is anything I can do please dont hesitate to contact me.

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...

• 3 months later...
  • CTW Members

Just a quick one to say that it is now one year to the day that Sarah passed away. As always she is still remembered by the masses for the enthusiasm and energy that she had for every clubbing event she attended and most of the ones that she didn't.

She is still sadly missed by me and i will never forget her. Every time i grace a dance event i have thoughts abaout her being there with me. Everytime i'm down i think what she would have done to cheer me up. Her memory will always help me through any situation.

Thank you to everyone who has helped me get through this last year. Most of you will probably think you have done nothing but trust me, everything has counted, from the kind words, meeting the faces that knew her and even just reading posts from people that met her.

I have discussed this topic with James and now believe it is time for it to be un-pinned. The Topic may gradually vanish but she never will.

Thanks again,

Jim

• CTW Admin

I cant believe this happened a year ago... many years will pass but I'll still remember her like it was yesterday. I'm sure she's getting on brilliantly building the clubbing castle smile.gif

My thoughts are still with you and your family Jim.

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...

I really can't believe it is a year already, Jim. It doesn't seem that long ago that she suddenly left us. I'll bet she is having a great time up there partying with everyone though and looking down on each and every one of us thinking 'you're gona love it up 'ere !'. I'll always remember meeting Sarah for the first time in my first big club at SSN almost three years ago and that still feels like not so long ago. I still think about her from time to time and remember what she lived for. smile.gif

• CTW DJs

One of the most genuine girls i had ever had the pleasure of meeting! There will always be a special place for her in my heart! grin.gif