PLEASE READ re SARAH PVC

goshow

• CTW Members

i didn't know sarah, but had only heard good things about her and was on my list of people i wanted to meet

RIP

I was going to post a gag about flagellation, necrophilia and bestiality but it's just flogging a dead horse.

• CTW Members

Not posted for a while on here but this has come as such a shock to me that I felt compelled to post

I will always have the fondest memories of Sarah as one of the first people I got chatting to when I joined the site via MSN and always found her friendly and genuine and would do owt for anyone

She sorted me out for tickets for SSN and was glad to meet her at those events and bump into her around Leeds- normally at the Glasshouse at some silly hour on a Sunday morning

It was so good to catch up with her again at Global this year even for only about a 30 second chat

Not much more to add other than to echo what others have said in that my thoughts are with her friends and family

D

• CTW Members

Its a shame my first post on this site is on such a sad subject sad.gif

Sarah was a regular on my site (www.newtechpirates.com) and had been for quiet a while. She grew to be a close friend. Always willing to listen to me ranting on about something stupidly trivial!

I know she was having a rough time lately and kept me fingers crossed things would turn around for her.

newtechpirates.com is a internet radio station. We are hopefully gonna have a 4 hour show of some serious banging tunes just for her smile.gif

We are also gonna put up a little piece on the main page for her. If anyone has any pics could they please email them to simont@newtechpirates.co.uk

sleep well babe x

many thanks

Simon (aka DJ Triptech)

• CTW Members

For those of you who dont know me I am Nick (Sarahs best friend or partner in crime, clubbin budy and she was my adopted sis)

This has hit me like a ton of bricks, I was with sarah last week in Leeds and had the best night in Mission club, followed by an after party back in the hotel then Sunday watchin DVD's back at hers!!!! (I have a photo of her on that night which will be posted - she looked great)

What makes me most sad is that Sarah was gonna have a weekend off clubbing and was due to come to my house last night for a night of wine, food, DVD's then off Skiing on Sunday, aqnd visit some friends - a normal weekend.

i got a text at 9.53am on Saturday saying she will be over later at 5pm, . . at 6 she did not turn up, I text her rang and nothing phone off, 7 / 8 still nothing, Naomi her friend from Leeds was ringing as we were both worried!!!

I now know why she did not turn up.

I got the news tonight at 7pm, and I am a tough guy but have cried so much cos I have just lost my best friend who I love to bits!!! I feel like a hge part of my life has just gone - taken away over a stupid accident, I was gona sell up and rent a room in her new house she just bought. We should have had a good day today skiing and lazing around. . .

I have spoke to a lot of her close friends tonight and I can say one thing Sarah was loved by many people, a few people truly knew the real Sarah away from the club scene. . . and i thankfully and will remember that I was one of those people, i spoke to her every day, saw her each weeekend, but not this one!!!

She relied on me for support for her bloke troubles, when she was down i would lift her up and vice versa, and I burdened her with my bird problems (no I aint a pigeon fancier)

I met her 4 years ago at Global Gathering and we have been inseperable since. we have been on holiday to Ibiza each year, skiing holidays, weekends away.

This is a difficult time for me, her family, her friends, every one who knew her, but I know one thing Sarah may not be with us in body any more, she will not be there trying to do the wiggle in the clubs, but her spirit her name will be remembered for a long time, and she will be there with me and I will have a shot of vodka each night I am out (her fav drink)

A night or nights will be arranged with her fav DJ's and it must be named "PVC",

Sarah you have been like a sis to me - I love ya, I will miss ya, but ya will always be with me, I have 4 years of club snaps and holiday snaps, and will remember you as the girl who got me out of a boring mundane bank managers life - shook me up - gave me a life and we had the best times together - i will always remember the pranks in clubs, the destruction of the Polo car on holiday, how you taught me to ski or should I say fall over - the bagel incident in my kitchen, the hoe in the garden and bra on your head! and how you introduced me to some fasntastic people - all who will miss you yet remeber you - cos i am not gonna forget you.

Sarah - my friend, my confidant, I have spent 4 years with you.........

you will be missed but never forgotten!!!

if anyone wants any pics then let me know

nickoliff@yahoo.co.uk

• CTW Promotors

Totally sad & shocked sad.gifohmy.gif I was only talking to Sarah the other day about her new house she had bought etc & as Nick says how she was planning on having a nice quiet, relaxing weekend & now this. It is very hard to take in & doesnt quite seem real somehow sad.gif

My thoughts & prayers go out to her friends & family in this very sad & tragic time grouphug.gif

Techno, Techno, Techno

• CTW Promotors

Goshow, Nick & anyone else here is a link to another site Sarah used & I thought you may like to see some of the kind replies made by the members on there.

you may have to join to view.

blackout

Techno, Techno, Techno

• CTW Members

shocking, only met Sarah about 8/9 times so cant really say too much about her, but my thoughts are with her family right now.

sad.gif