PLEASE READ re SARAH PVC

goshow

• CTW DJs

Don't really know what to say. I've not seen her much this year, and hadn't been in contact as much as in the past, but I know she'd had a tough time of things, so this is just such a shock.

She was always enjoying herself, and was such a fun person. I can't beleive this has happened. sad.gif

All my thoughts and wishes are with her family. I hope you're going to be ok.

I'll do my best to get to the night when it happens.

Sadly missed. sad.gif

WiLDCHiLD - where spacehoppers and pom poms rule :grin:

• CTW Promotors
QUOTE (snowqueen @ Oct 11 2004, 09:50)
Is anyone going to put a thread on HF as she was a memeber on there too

I have just done this now Lynn thumbsup.gif

Techno, Techno, Techno

• CTW Members

Hi All.. I've never frequented this site before but had known Sarah through involvement with the UK Scene and having collaborated our night Oblivion with her Incision night in Leeds. I wasn't a close friend of hers, but recall the many nights she supported and the conversations we had. I'm saddened that such a young and lively personality could have a her life cut short in such a tragic way. The news is still sinking in with me. This must be a very difficult time for all her close friends and family, my thoughts are with you all and I hope Sarah that you are now at peace and out of suffering.

God Bless You Gurl x

• CTW Members

I never met Sarah, only chatted to her on the blackout audio board, but she seemed a really nice & genuine person, it's a tragedy that a life can be cut so short...RIP Sarah, my thoughts are with her friends & family.

• CTW Members

sad.gif my god i cant believe this! I only seen sarah at magna. I dont know what to say its such a shock it doesnt seem real. I really really dont know what to say , i dont think any words would be appropiate enough

i hope you and your family get through and stick together and be strong. Sarah is and always will be, a ray of sunshine in everyones hearts

xxxxxxx

• CTW Moderators

Heard about this last night at TW6, and have to say it hasnt sunk in.

Sarah was great and i am still coming to terms with it.

My thoughts are with Sarah and her family.

sad.gifsad.gif

CTW Sexiest Male Member
LIVING THE DREAM!!!!!!

• CTW Members

This is such sad news, my thoughts go out to Sarah's friends and family.

Rest in peace Sarah.

sad.gif

WiLDCHiLD\\6TH FEBRUARY\\HEAVEN\\9PM-7AM
AFTERPARTY AT MILK
RM1 - WiLDCHiLD V PASSION\\JUDGE JULES\\BK\\JFK\\
THRILLSEEKERS\\REECE ELLIOT\\MARC WEST\\SIMON PATERSON\\BRISKY
RM2 - RIOT V STORM FEAT. CTW\\ED REAL\\PAUL GLAZBY\\KARIM\\CALLY & JUICE\\NICK LUNN\\LITTLE GEM\\DANNY GILLIGAN\\LEE HARRIS & CHRIS HAWKES\\TONY P\\CARL NICHOLSON
RM3 - WiLDCHiLDMOTHERFUNKERS V MOONWALK
RM4 - PUKKA UP
RM5 - BECOME ONE\\MILK\\DIRTY DJ'S\\REVOLUTION

• CTW Members

I have registered here to express my shock and disbelief at this news. Having known Sarah for years and regularly go out with her clubbing and a close friend of mine , i just cant believe it.

Sarah , you will be sorely missed but never ever forgotten. I bet she is already promoting the biggest club up there (in heaven) with the biggest DJ (God).

Brett

• CTW Members

I've only just read this news. I am in shock. My thoughts are very much with her family and friends.

I first met Sarah at Sundis North about 18 months ago. I haven't spoken with her for a while, but she was an amazing person and someone that has done so much for so many. A true asset to herself and a huge positive impact on clubbers and clubland.

I will always remember Sarah, and it's hard to comprehend that I won't see her bounding around again.

There's a huge PVC-shaped hole in many people's hearts and in clubland - but all of our lives are richer for everything she has done for us all as individuals - directly or indirectly.

Edited by Bukey

w: www.bukeytheloon.com
e: cunt@bukeytheloon.com
msn: msn@bukeytheloon.com

Other CTWers verdict of Bukey

• CTW DJs

I didnt know Sarah but I heard a lot about her and I feel so so so horrible and upset about it. Thoughts are with everyone who did know her and are upset.

All I knew is she didnt live far from me (east Leeds)

R.I.P

sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

• CTW Members

This really is awful news.

To here she made it through those 2 awful car crashes then to go on and pass away is tragic.

I have spoken to sarah briefly over CTW for a while and she seemed such a down to earth normal girl,lately there seems to be alot of young deaths and it really hits home how short life is and that it can happen to anyone at anytime.

Life is precious..

May sarah rest in peace...xxxxxxx

image.png

• CTW DJs

I never had the pleasure of meeting Sarah, but as others have said - Ive heard nothing but good things about her.

I used to chat to her quite a bit when she was more involved with CTW, and had looked foward to meeting her some day.

This is tragic news. My thoughts are with her family, friends and everyone who will miss her.

LiamStyles
Bet you look good on the dancefloor
*LiamStyles - mixes on rotation*
Current mix "No Concept Of Time" CLICK HERE